Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Circle

I have a confession to make....

I grew up as an introvert.


Perhaps that was primarily contributed by my childhood experiences, which made me a somewhat depressed girl. I had friends, still, but only handful that I'd get close with. Insecurity bound me, for fear that I was no good a friend to anybody.

That changed, though, when I got to know some wonderful people, who fill up a major part of my life now.

Our encounters were unplanned - at least not by us. It was GOD'S PLAN, I believe. Some of them, I have come to know since childhood years, some, only a few years back. It came as a little surprise, looking at now, how God has brought us all together in this circle of friendships.

I share my life, ups and downs, with these God-sent angels. They leave me feeling blessed everyday, and I can't thank Him enough for this. They are always there, through my joy and distress. Their helping hands reach out whenever I'm in need.

The essence of our friendships, no doubt, is GOD'S LOVE. We strengthen each other by offering brotherly/sisterly love. We enjoy the company of each other, and take pleasure in sharing about our lives and Christian faiths.
I laugh A LOT (yes, capitals), when they are around. They cheer me up in one way or another, and they make my day, EVERYDAY. I found a deeper meaning in life, by journeying together with them as children of the Father.

Call me emotive, but BLISSFUL is what I'm feeling right now. Like the usual saying goes - "people, you know who you are" - mentioning names isn't necessary here, for I know deeply, you get my acknowledgement.

Taking this chance, I thank you all for your presence in my life.


GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!



Love you all, 'mungits' ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment